- SEMPREX-D Capsules are prescribed to reduce symptoms associated with seasonal allergic rhinitis. It is not known if SEMPREX-D is effective in relieving the symptoms of the common cold. It is not known if SEMPREX-D is effective when used longer than 14 days continuously to treat symptoms of seasonal allergies
- SEMPREX-D Capsules provide relief of seasonal allergy symptoms. In clinical studies, patients started experiencing some symptom relief within 1 – 2 hours of the first dose
- SEMPREX-D is an oral medicine combining 2 ingredients: acrivastine and pseudoephedrine HCl. SEMPREX-D was approved by the FDA in 1994 and has a long history of patient experience
- Only your healthcare provider can prescribe SEMPREX-D. If you have any questions, ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist
*Subject to eligibility. Restrictions apply. Please see Terms and Conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You must present this card to the pharmacist along with your prescription to participate in this program. If you have any questions regarding your eligibility or benefits, or if you wish to discontinue your participation, call the Semprex®‑D program at 1‑800‑657‑7613 (8:00 AM‑8:00 PM ET, Monday‑Friday). This offer is not valid where void or prohibited by law. Auxilium reserves the right to rescind, revoke or amend this offer at any time. Patients must be 18 years or older to participate. This offer is not transferable and cannot be sold. You are not eligible for this program if prescriptions are paid by any state or other federally funded programs, including, but not limited to Medicare or Medicaid, Medigap, VA or DOD or Tricare, or where prohibited by law; and you will otherwise comply with the terms above.
When you use this card, you are certifying that you have not submitted and will not submit a claim for reimbursement under any federal, state or other governmental programs for this prescription.
- Submit transaction to McKesson Corporation using BIN #610524
- If primary coverage exists, input card information as secondary coverage and transmit using the COB segment of the NCPDP transaction. Applicable discounts will be displayed in the transaction response.
- Acceptance of this card and your submission of claims for the Semprex®‑D program are subject to the program Terms and Conditions posted at www.mckesson.com/mprstnc
- Patient is not eligible if prescriptions are paid in part or full by any state or federally funded programs, including but not limited to Medicare or Medicaid, Medigap, VA, DOD or TriCare and where prohibited by law.
- For questions regarding setup, claim transmission, patient eligibility or other issues, call the Semprex®-D program at 1-800-657-7613 (8:00 AM-8:00 PM ET, Monday-Friday).
SEMPREX-D (acrivastine and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) Capsules are prescribed to reduce symptoms associated with seasonal allergies such as sneezing, runny nose, itching, watery eyes, and stuffy nose. It is not known if SEMPREX-D is effective in relieving the symptoms of the common cold. It is not known if SEMPREX-D is effective when used longer than 14 days continuously to treat symptoms of seasonal allergies
- Do not use SEMPREX-D if you are allergic to acrivastine or other alkylamine antihistamines, pseudoephedrine, other sympathomimetic amines, or to any other ingredients in the product. See the full prescribing information for a list of ingredients
- Due to the risk of dangerous elevations in blood pressure, do not take SEMPREX-D Capsules if you are taking a medication called a monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor or for 14 days after stopping use of an MAO inhibitor
- SEMPREX-D should be used with caution in patients with high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, glaucoma, hyperthyroidism, or prostate problems (i.e., benign prostatic hypertrophy [BPH]), stomach ulcer, or gastrointestinal (GI) obstruction
- Do not drive, operate machinery or do other dangerous activities until you know how SEMPREX-D Capsules affect you. Drowsiness, sedation, and sleepiness are common side effects of SEMPREX-D Capsules. Do not drink alcohol while taking SEMPREX-D Capsules because this may lead to additional reductions in alertness and impairment of CNS performance
- SEMPREX-D is not recommended in patients with renal impairment
- Only take SEMPREX-D Capsules as instructed by your doctor and do not take more than the prescribed dose. Do not use other over-the-counter antihistamines and decongestants at the same time you are taking SEMPREX-D
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant. You and your doctor will have to decide if you should take SEMPREX-D while you are pregnant or are breast feeding
Please see the full Prescribing Information.